Introduction and Scope
The definition of Data includes the definitions provided in applicable data protection laws, such as the Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), and The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). These regulations aim to protect your rights as a data subject, covering the safeguarding of personal data, protecting you against the unlawful processing of personal data, and restricting the transfer of personal data within the EU.
Please note that GDPR does not apply to information already accessible in the public domain, such as Companies House data or domain registration information.
Personal Information We Collect
At NatruSmile, we take your privacy seriously and strive to collect only the information necessary to provide you with a great browsing and shopping experience. When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies installed on your device. We refer to this information as "Device Information".
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information". We use Order Information to fulfill any orders placed through our Site, process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations. We also use Order Information to communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use Device Information to improve and optimize our Site, generate analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns, and assist us with retargeting. We also use Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud, specifically your IP address.
Sharing your Personal Information
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information on their website.
- We use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information on their website, and opt-out of Google Analytics if you prefer.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a lawful request for information, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we think you may be interested in. You can learn more about how targeted advertising works on the Network Advertising Initiative's website. You can also opt-out of targeted advertising from specific providers using the following links:
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Your rights as a data subject:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Transparency of Data Held
As required by law, we will provide you with information about the data we have collected regarding you upon request. You may ask for the following information:
- Details on how we collected your data.
- Contact information for the data protection officer, if applicable.
- The purpose and legal basis for processing your information.
- The categories of personal data that we collect, store, and process.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed.
- How long we will store your data.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict, or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
- Whether providing your personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of your personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
- Details and information about automated decision-making, such as profiling, including the logic involved and the expected consequences of such processing.
To access the personal data we hold, you will need to provide identification for verification. This may include:
- A copy of your current driving licence, passport, or birth certificate.
- A utility bill that is not older than three months.
- We require at least one piece of photographic ID from the list above and a supporting document. If we are not satisfied with the materials provided, we may request additional information before releasing your personal data.
Consent and Withdrawal of Consent
By agreeing to this privacy notice, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the outlined purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the address provided in this document.
We will retain your order information for our records as long as necessary, unless you request that we delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have any questions, complaints or require more information about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a letter to Luxe Commerce Group LLC, Shams Business Center, Sharjah Media City Free Zone, Al Messaned, Sharjah, UAE.
Text Marketing & Terms and Conditions
By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to the following terms and conditions related to the use of our text messaging platform.
When you provide your phone number during checkout or subscribe via our subscription form or a keyword, you acknowledge that we may send you text notifications related to your order, including abandoned cart reminders, and text marketing offers. You understand that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
We may share your phone number, name, and purchase information with our SMS platform, "Klaviyo," with an office in 225 Franklin St, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, United States, for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. After sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text message operator for delivery.
If you want to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link provided in any of our messages. Please note that using alternative words or requests to opt out will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
If you have any questions, please text "HELP" to the number from which you received the messages. You can also contact us for more information. To opt out, please follow the procedures described above.
This policy may be updated from time to time, and the latest version is dated 1st April 2023.